- The studio calendar year runs from September – June.
- All communication is sent via email. Please keep your address current.
- The school year will consist of 35 weeks of classes held over a nine-month period.
- A student may join at any time from September through February if there is space available.
- The studio will be closed for major holidays and school vacations – see our monthly calendar.
Refunds and Credits
- Registration Fees are non-refundable.
- Credit will not be given for missed classes due to illness, snow days, or personal commitments. You are welcome to make-up any class missed.
- TA-DAH! Studio of Dance reserves the right to cancel any class with insufficient registration and a full refund will be given.
- If a very young student is not ready to participate in a class after several visits, a refund of tuition will be given.
Payments and Balances
- Payments may be made online, at the office, or by mail.
- When making a payment by check, please include the dancer’s first and last name/s in the memo of your check, so we may credit the proper account.
- Returned check fee is $25.00
- You WILL NOT be receiving a statement from our office for your semester tuition. You may check your account online at any time.
- Any account unpaid after the (15) fifteenth of the month will have late charges assessed for 10% of the total tuition.
- If at any time you would like a printed statement of your account you may request one.
- Overdue Balances Only: A statement will be mailed and/or emailed for amount due with late charges assessed.
- Any student with an overdue balance of more than 60 days will not be allowed into class until payment in full is received or payment arrangements have been made.
- If for any reason you decide to discontinue your classes, after 3 weeks, you are not obligated to pay for the balance of the school year, however you will be responsible for any other balances due (costumes, etc).
- Student performance costumes will not be sent home if a balance remains on account. All balances must be paid before hand.
Weather & Sick Cancellations
- We will hold classes except under dangerous driving conditions, please use discretion.
- You can call the studio 978-392-0096 if in question.
- Studio closings will also be posted on our website, Facebook and when possible, you will receive an email.
- If TSOD cancels a class, students will be responsible for arranging their own make-up classes at a time that is convenient for them. No credit will be given for snow cancellations; however, students are always welcome to take make-up classes for any missed class at their regular times.
- Students may make up any class missed in any appropriate class of their choice at any time within the school year. Please call the office to schedule make-up classes.
- Credit will not be given for missed classes due to illness, snow days, or personal vacations, etc.
- Our annual recital will be held on the first Sunday in June. Performance at Groton-Dunstable Performing Arts Center in Groton, MA.
- Participation is optional; however, we do encourage all students to take advantage of this wonderful performing experience.
- Recital Agreement and costume ordering takes place in December.
- Food is not allowed in the lobby. A concession stand is located in the Mill Works for your convenience.
- A student area is provided for bags, coats and shoes to be neatly put away
- A Parent Only area is provide at the end of the waiting area. Students are not to leave belongings there.