Studio Calendar & Enrollment
- The studio calendar year runs from September through June.
- All communication is sent via email, please keep your address current.
- The school year will consist of 36 weeks of classes held over a nine-month period.
- A student may join at any time from September through January, if there is space available.
- The studio will be closed for major holidays & school vacations - please see our Yearly Calendar page.
Refunds & Credits
- Registration Fees are non-refundable.
- Credit will not be given for missed classes due to illness, snow days or personal commitments. You are welcome to make-up any class missed.
- TA-DAH! Studio of Dance reserves the right to cancel any class with insufficient registration (at least 3 students are required to run a class). A full refund will be issued.
- If a very young student is not ready to participate in class after several visits, a tuition refund will be given.
Payments & Balances
- Payments may be made online, at the office or by mail.
- When making a payment by check, please include your dancer's first and last names in the memo of your check, so we may credit the proper account.
- Returned check fee is $25.00.
- You WILL NOT be receiving a statement from our office for your semester tuition. You may check your account online at any time.
- Any account unpaid after the fifteenth (15th) of the month will have late charges assessed.
- If you would like a printed statement of your account at any time, you may request one.
- OVERDUE BALANCES ONLY: A statement will be mailed and/or emailed for the amount due with late charges assessed.
- Any student with an overdue balance of more than 60 days will not be allowed into class until payment in full is received or payment arrangements have been made.
- If, for any reason, you decide to discontinue your classes (after the 3-week grace period), you are not obligated to pay for the balance of the school year. However, you will be held responsible for any other balances due (costumes, tights, etc.).
- Student performance costumes will not be sent home if a balance remains on your account. All balances must be paid beforehand.
Weather & Sick Cancellations
- We will hold classes except under dangerous driving conditions. Please use your discretion when commuting to the studio. You can call the studio (978-392-0096) if you are not sure.
- Studio closings will be emailed to the impacted classes and when possible, posted to our website and social media pages.
- If TA-DAH! cancels a class, students will be responsible for arranging their own make-up classes at a time that is convenient for them. No credit will be given for snow cancellations; however, students are always welcome to attend make-up classes for any missed classes.
- Students may make up any class missed in any age-appropriate class of their choice at any time during the dance year. Please contact the office to schedule your make-up classes.
- Credit will not be given for missed classes due to illness, snow days or personal vacations, etc.
- Our annual recital will be held on the first Sunday in June. Our performance takes place at the Groton-Dunstable Performing Arts Center in Groton, MA.
- Participation is optional, however we do encourage all students to take advantage of this wonderful performance opportunity!
- Recital Agreements will be sent out in December. Once signed and returned, you cannot change your mind.
- Costume deposits will be charged in December. Costume balances will be posted in the spring. Your deposit is your agreement to pay any balance due in the spring.
- All recital participants will be charged a Recital Package fee that covers the cost of dress rehearsal, recital photos, a digital copy of the show, a recital t-shirt and tights. This fee is due in the spring.
- Food is not allowed in the lobby. Only water is allowed in the lobby and classrooms.
- A student area is provided for dance bags, coats and shoes to be put away neatly. Street shoes are not allowed in classrooms.
- A Parents Only area is provided at the end of the waiting area. Students should not leave their belongings there.