When can I purchase tickets?
- For our June 7, 2020 show, online ticket sales begin Saturday, May 9th at 9am through 11pm on Saturday, June 6th. Tickets will be sold at the door, if available.
How do I purchase the ticket?
- An online link will be provided. Reserved seating only - you choose available seats from a seating chart online. Choose your tickets carefully for all shows you will attend; they are non-refundable.
How much do tickets cost?
- $20 online and $20 at the door, if available. Guests age two and under, are admitted free and must be seated on lap.
When do I pay for the tickets?
- You will pay with a credit card at the time of placing your ticket order online. VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER are accepted. You may also place ticket orders in office to pay by cash/check.
When will I receive the tickets?
- Immediately, a print option will appear at checkout. You also receive email confirmation with a link to print your tickets. If you cannot print from home, visit us in the office and we will be happy to help.
Is handicapped seating available?
- Yes, these limited seats are clearly labeled on the seating chart. They are empty spaces, with no fixed seat.
Do parents need a ticket?
- Yes, all guests must purchase a ticket.
Does a Parent Helper need a ticket?
- No, Parent Helpers have volunteered to stay backstage the entire show.
Does the dancer need a ticket?
- No. Students remain backstage the entirety of the show. (See exceptions below) All children, teens, and adults who are performing in the show will be backstage and do not need a ticket.