When can I purchase tickets?
- Online ticket sales begin Wednesday, May 15th at 6:00AM through midnight on Wednesday, June 12th. Tickets will be sold at the door, if available.
How do I purchase the ticket?
- Visit - https: Reserved seating only - you choose available seats from a seating chart online. Choose your tickets carefully for all shows you will attend; they are non-refundable.
How much do tickets cost?
- $20 online and $20 at the door, if available. Guests age two and under, are admitted free and must be seated on lap.
When do I pay for the tickets?
- You will pay with a credit card at the time of placing your ticket order online. VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER are accepted.
When will I receive the tickets? Immediately, a print option will appear at checkout?
- You also receive email confirmation with a link to print your tickets. If you cannot print from home, visit us in the office and we will be happy to help.
Is handicapped seating available?
- Yes, these limited seats are clearly labeled on the seating chart.They are spaces, with no fixed seat.
Do parents need a ticket?
- Yes, all guests must purchase a ticket.
Does a Parent Helper need a ticket?
- No, Parent Helpers have volunteered to stay backstage the entire show.
Does the dancer need a ticket?
- No Students remain backstage the entirety of the show. (See exceptions below) All children, teens, and adults who are performing in the show will be backstage and do not need a ticket. Preschool and Movement and Motion students will be released with a pass to parent at Intermission.